Jobsite Assets Dashboard - Returning
The Jobsite Assets Dashboard - Returning tab allows your equipment managers to receive pieces of equipment back to a Jobsite or a shop.
- Category: Here you can filter the equipment shown in the grid below by equipment category.
- Filter if Scheduled After: Here you can filter the equipment shown in the grid below based on their scheduled return date.
- Hide Returned Equipment: Use this check box to hide equipment that have already been returned to a job or shop.
- Sched Return Date: Here you can assign an equipment a scheduled return date.
- Actual Return Date: Once an equipment has been returned, fill in the date they were returned.
- Returned To Job: If an equipment has been returned to a job, you can select the job here.
- Returned To Shop: If an equipment was returned to a shop and not a Jobsite, you can select the shop it was returned to here. These values are pulled from the shops that are set up in Vista's EM Shops.