Field Management puts real-time and easy-to-use capabilities for labor time and production unit capture, PO and material requisition, training, huddles, equipment management, and more into the hands of field personnel in a responsive web application that can be used on a mobile device.
Before You Begin
Before using Field Management, complete the following steps:
- Review the Getting Started page in Help. Even if you have already configured another module in your employee portal, such as HR Management, Financial Controls, or Field Service, you may need to modify your current security settings or add other administrators before setting up Field Management.
- Review Vista Setup for Field Management Modules that you want to add to your employee portal. Features that are not configured in Vista will not work in Field Management.
Learn About Field Management Modules and Options
- Daily Huddles
- Field Apps
- Field Management Mobile App
- Field Tickets
- Job Assignment
- Progress Entry
- Purchase Orders (Field Management)
- Training (Field Management )
- ChecklistsNote: The Checklists feature does not push data to Vista. However, in order to be a Checklist user, you must be a Payroll Employee.