Enter Job Time in Mobile View on the Field Management Mobile App
Enter time, equipment usage, production and start-stop time for jobs and phases using the mobile view on the Field Management Mobile app.
At the top of the home page in Field Management
Mobile, select the pay period for the time entry:
Tap the pay period shown.
A list of available pay periods displays at the bottom of the page.
- Select the applicable pay period.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the pay period shown.
On the home page, locate the applicable date for
Dates display in a gray bars that divide the timecard into sections.
- If a job has already been added for a date, you can tap the existing job name to add time to it.
To add new job lines for a date, on the home page,
tap the icon to the right of that
date. If the date has no entries yet, you can select Tap to start entering time.
In the pop-up window that opens:
- Select Job.
For Clone a previous job?
select either Yes to copy the job, phase, and employee selections
from a previous card or No to select the job, phases, and employees.
Note: Users with access to Crews can add Crews to new job timecards. All employees in a selected crew are added to the timecard automatically. Crews must be set up for the current PR Company and PR Group in order for them to display during timecard setup.
- To enter time, select the Employees, Phases, or Equipment tabs that display at the bottom of the page.
select the Employee
tab, you can select any employee to access the following options:
Note: If you need to add employees for this entry, select + Add an Employee at the top of the page.
- Remove Employee Time: Removes the selected employee from your timecard for this day.
- Add/Edit a Note: Allows you to add a note to a phase for the selected employee.
- Edit Line Details: Allows you to modify the class or craft (if enabled), add equipment to an individual employee, and change the shift.
- Time Allocation: Allows you to view or enter time per phase for the selected employee. On the Employee Allocation page, you can select the Bulk Allocation tab to enter the same time for this employee for multiple phases.
Clock Entry: Allows you to enter clock-in and clock-out times for the selected employee or bulk clock-in / clock-out times for multiple employees. To delete time, select the trash can icon to the right of that time entry.Note: The Time Clock feature is optional and not required for timecard submission. If you do use this feature, all time must be allocated and all employees clocked out in order to submit time.
If you select the Phase tab, you can select any
phase to access the following options:
Note: If you need to add phases for this entry, select + Add Phase at the top of the page.
- Remove Phase Time: Removes the selected phase from your timecard for this day.
- Add/Edit a Note: Allows you to add a note for a specific employee.
- Time Allocation: Allows you to see all phases and earn codes per employee. On the Employee Allocation page, you can select the Bulk Allocation tab to enter the same time for multiple employees for the selected phase.
Allocation: Allows you to enter production per unit of
measure per phase and view budget graphs to check progress on the
current job and phase.
- To update units, tap the number showing in the Units column for a selected phase and enter a new number. If the Units field is grayed out, your mobile app has not been configured to allow entry of production units.
- To view budget graphs, tap the Graphs option in the upper right of the Production Allocation page. See About Budget Graphs in Field Management Mobile for more information.
If you select the Equipment tab, you can select
any piece of equipment to access the following options:
Note: If you need to add equipment for this entry, select + Add Equipment at the top of the page.
- Remove Equipment Usage: Removes the selected piece of equipment from your timecard for this day.
- Add/Edit a Note: Allows you to add a note to a phase for the selected piece of equipment.
Allocation: Allows you to enter usage per piece of
equipment. On the Equipment Allocation page, you can select the
Allocation tab to enter bulk usage for multiple
phases.Note: If you have created a custom lookup to override the craft class (update rate change) when equipment is entered, this will not update on the mobile app but will update once time is submitted to Vista / your portal.
After you are finished entering time and are
ready to send for approval or processing, select Submit in the upper right.
For more details, see Submit Time on the Field Management Mobile App.
Note: Equipment entered on job lines will behave differently for users with default equipment when submitted. For details see How Does Equipment Assigned to Operators Work in Field Management Mobile.