Enter Overhead Time in Mobile View on the Field Management Mobile App
Allocate time outside of a job using the mobile view on the Field Management Mobile app.
At the top of the home page in Field Management
Mobile, select the pay period for the time entry:
Tap the pay period shown.
A list of available pay periods displays at the bottom of the page.
- Select the applicable pay period.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the pay period shown.
On the home page, locate the applicable date for
Dates display in a gray bars that divide the timecard into sections.
- If overhead has already been added for a date, you can tap the existing overhead line to add to it.
To add new overhead lines for a date, on the home
page, tap the icon to the right of that date. If the date has no
entries yet, you can select Tap to
start entering time. In the pop-up window that opens:
- Select Overhead.
For Clone a previous overhead
entry? select either Yes to copy employee
selections from a previous card or No to select
Note: Users with access to Crews can add Crews to new job timecards. All employees in a selected crew are added to the timecard automatically. Crews must be set up for the current PR Company and PR Group in order for them to display during timecard setup.
On Overhead page, select any employee to access the following
Note: If you need to add an employee after opening the Overhead entry page, select + Add an Employee at the top of the page.
- Remove Employee Time: Removes the selected employee from your timecard for this day.
- Add / Edit a Note: Allows you to add a note to the selected employee's overhead lines.
- Edit Line Details: Allows you to modify the craft or class (if enabled), change the Payroll Department (if enabled), and change the shift from the employee's default.
- Time Allocation: Allows you to view or enter time for the selected employee per earn code. On the Employee Allocation page, you can select the Bulk Allocation tab to enter the same hours for multiple employees.
Clock Entry: Allows you to enter clock-in and clock-out times for the selected employee or bulk clock-in / clock-out times for multiple employees. To delete time, select the trash can icon to the right of that time entry.Note: The Time Clock feature is optional and not required for timecard submission. If you do use this feature, all time must be allocated and all employees clocked out in order to submit time.
- After you are finished entering time and are ready to send for approval or processing, select Submit in the upper right. For more details, see Submit Time on the Field Management Mobile App.