Enter Overhead Time in Tablet View on the Field Management Mobile App
Allocate time outside of a job using tablet grid entry on the Field Management Mobile app.
At the top of the home page in Field Management
Mobile, select the pay period for the time entry:
Tap the pay period shown.
A list of available pay periods displays at the bottom of the page.
- Select the applicable pay period.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the pay period shown.
On the home page, locate the applicable date for
Dates display in a gray bars that divide the timecard into sections.
- If overhead has already been added for a date, you can tap the existing overhead line to add to it.
To add new overhead lines for a date, on the home
page, tap the icon to the right of that date. If the date has no
entries yet, you can select Tap to
start entering time. In the pop-up window that opens:
- Select Overhead.
For Clone a previous overhead
entry? select either Yes to copy employee
selections from a previous card or No to select
Note: Users with access to Crews can add Crews to new job timecards. All employees in a selected crew are added to the timecard automatically. Crews must be set up for the current PR Company and PR Group in order for them to display during timecard setup.
- If you need to add an employee after opening the time entry grid, select in the upper left of the grid.
To enter overhead time, tap a grid cell. The
Allocation section opens:
- To add time, enter hours for the applicable earn code, and select Apply.
- To bulk add time, select multiple grid cells. You can also tap a row or column header to select an entire row or column.
- After you add time for an earn code, those hours show in bubbles in the applicable cells. Each bubble represents an earn code in the same order as shown in the Employee Allocation section.
To edit a cell entry, tap the cell, change your
entry, and tap Apply:
- To delete a cell entry, delete that entry or enter zero (0) hours.
- Changes to a single cell replace the original entry.
- Changes to multiple cells are added to existing entries rather than replacing them. For example, if you want to change two grid cells from 7 to 8 hours, enter 1 (not 8) for that code in the Employee Allocation or Equipment Allocation section.
To bulk add or delete by row or column, tap the
row or column header, choose Select Row or
Select Column, change your entry, and tap Apply:
- To bulk delete, enter zero (0) hours for each applicable earn code.
- New bulk entries are added to existing entries in a cell rather than replacing them. For example, to bulk change a column from 7 to 8 hours, enter 1 (not 8) for that earn code in the Employee Allocation section.
Tap the employee name to view additional
- Remove Employee Time: Removes the selected employee from your timecard for this day.
- Select Row / Select Column: Selects all grid cells in the current row or column.
- Add / Edit a Note: Allows you to add a note to the selected employee's overhead lines.
- Edit Line Details: Allows you to modify the craft or class (if enabled), change the Payroll Department (if enabled), and change the shift from the employee's default. After you submit time, the Edit Line Details option is removed, preventing users from modifying an employee's craft, class, or shift for submitted time.
- Clock Entry: Allows
you to enter clock-in and clock-out times for the selected employee or
bulk clock-in / clock-out times for multiple employees. Select
after you make your entries. To delete time, enter zero (0) hours in
place of the time entry that you want to remove, and then select
After you submit time, the Clock Entry option changes to View Clock Entries,
allowing you to review but not edit submitted clock hours.Note: The Time Clock feature is optional and not required for timecard submission. If you do use this feature, all time must be allocated and all employees clocked out in order to submit time.
- After you are finished entering time and are ready to send for approval or processing, select Submit in the upper right. For more details, see Submit Time on the Field Management Mobile App.