Enter Service Time in Tablet View on the Field Management Mobile App
Enter time for a Service Management work order using tablet view on the Field Management Mobile app.
At the top of the home page in Field Management
Mobile, select the pay period for the time entry:
Tap the pay period shown.
A list of available pay periods displays at the bottom of the page.
- Select the applicable pay period.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the pay period shown.
On the home page, locate the applicable date for
Dates display in a gray bars that divide the timecard into sections.
- If an SM work order has already been added for a date, you can tap the existing work order to add time to it.
To add new lines for a date, on the home page, tap the icon to the right of that
date. If the date has no entries yet, you can select Tap to start entering time.
In the pop-up window that opens:
- Select SM Work Order.
- For Clone a previous work order? select either Yes to copy work order and scope selections from a previous card or No to select the work order and scope.
- If you need to add a scope or employee after opening the time entry grid, select in the upper left of the grid.
To enter service time, tap a grid cell. The Employee Allocation section
- To add time, enter hours for the applicable earn code, and select Apply.
- To bulk add time, select multiple grid cells. You can also tap a row or column header to select an entire row or column.
- After you add time for an earn code, those hours show in bubbles in the applicable cells. Each bubble represents a code in the same order as shown in the Employee Allocation section.
To edit a cell entry, tap the cell, change your entry, and tap Apply:
- To delete a cell entry, delete that entry or enter zero (0) hours.
- Changes to a single cell replace the original entry.
- Changes to multiple cells are added to existing entries rather than replacing them. For example, if you want to change two grid cells from 7 to 8 hours, enter 1 (not 8) for that code in the Employee Allocation section.
To bulk add or delete by row or column, tap the row or column header, choose
Select Row or
change your entry, and tap Apply:
- To bulk delete, enter zero (0) hours for each applicable earn code.
- New bulk entries are added to existing entries in a cell rather than replacing them. For example, to bulk change a column from 7 to 8 hours, enter 1 (not 8) for that code in the Employee Allocation section.
Tap the name of the employee or scope to view additional options:
- Remove Employee Time: Remove the selected employee from your timecard for this day.
- Select Row / Select Column: Selects all grid cells in the current row or column.
- Add/Edit a Note: Allows you to add a note to a scope for the selected employee.
- Edit Line Details (Employees only): Allows you to modify the craft or class (if enabled), change the Payroll Department (if enabled), and change the shift from the employee's default.
Clock Entry: Allows you to enter clock-in and clock-out times for the selected employee or bulk clock-in / clock-out times for multiple employees. To delete time, select the trash can icon to the right of that time entry.Note: The Time Clock feature is optional and not required for timecard submission. If you do use this feature, all time must be allocated and all employees clocked out in order to submit time.
- After you are finished entering time and are ready to send for approval or processing, select Submit in the upper right. For more details, see Submit Time on the Field Management Mobile App.