Clock In or Out in the Offline Time Clock Kiosk in the Mobile App
Clock in or out of jobs and phases using the Offline Time Clock Kiosk in the Field Management mobile app.
On the mobile device where the Offline Kiosk has
been opened, sign in using your Employee Number.
Depending on the Offline Kiosk setup, you may or may not be allowed to select or change the job and phase after logging in.
If a setup assistant opens, you can select
criteria for your time entries:
Use the Search box in each setup assistant step to search for
an item by name or number. Current setup assistant options are as
Line Type Selection: Allows you to select a line type for time entries.Note: Currently, Job is the only available line type. However, more line types will be added in future releases.
Job: For job line types, allows you to select a job from a list.
Phase: For job time entries, allows you to select a phase based on the selected job.
- To change the selected job or phase before clocking in, use the Edit icon located next to that selection in the setup assistant.
After you have finished making selections
in the setup assistant, select Continue at the
bottom of the screen. This opens the Time Clock
Note: If you need to change the selected job or phase, select Change Task in the upper left of the Time Clock page, make your new selections, and clock in. If you were already clocked in, you will be clocked out of the previous job and phase automatically.
- Use the Search box in each setup assistant step to search for an item by name or number. Current setup assistant options are as follows.
If you do not see a setup assistant or the
Change Task button in the Offline Kiosk, a default
job and phase have been set up for time entries and cannot be changed.
- Logging in takes you directly to the Time Clock page. On this page, select Clock In.
- If a photo is required for clock-in and clock-out activity, the Offline Kiosk will take your picture automatically. A three-second countdown will display on the Take Picture button. Optionally, you can select Take Picture prior to selecting Clock In.
- After the picture is taken, you can review it and choose to retake it if necessary.
- After clocking in (or out), the process is completed, and the next employee can use the kiosk.
To clock out or finalize your timesheet for the
day, sign in to the Offline Kiosk again using your Field Management mobile
The Time Clock page shows Work History details, including clock-in and clock-out times for all jobs and phases for the current day.
To clock out for lunch or another break (without
signing off for the day), select Clock Out.
If required, another photo will be taken automatically. Optionally, you can select Take Picture prior to selecting Clock Out.When you return from your break, clock in as you did before.
To finalize your timesheet for the day, select Finish
Note: Time clocks, photos, and timecards will not be submitted to the web portal for approval until the FM Kiosk Admin exits the kiosk and submits timecard entries. Employees with access to FM Grid Time in the web portal can review their submitted timecard lines in Grid Timecards.
- Review total time worked for the day and answer any required questions.
- Sign the timesheet and select Complete.