Configure Admin Settings in the Offline Time Clock Kiosk
FM Kiosk Admins can configure Admin Settings specific to the Offline Time Clock Kiosk.
Open the Offline Time Clock Kiosk on a device. To
- Log in to the Field Management mobile app with your FM Kiosk Admin login information.
- From the home page, tap the menu button in the upper left.
Select Offline Kiosk.
The Time Clock page opens.
- Select the gear icon in the top left of the Time Clock page.
- Enter your FM Kiosk Admin login information.
Select the Admin Menu button.
The Admin Settings page opens.
- To choose a default job for Offline Kiosk time entries, select Job Default, and then select a job.
To choose a default phase for Offline Kiosk time
entries, select Phase
Default, and then select a phase.
You must select a default job before you can select a default phase.
If you have configured a default job and phase, the option to Skip
Line Coding displays. Enable this option to have employees go
directly to the Time Clock page after logging in to the
Offline Kiosk. When Skip Line Coding is enabled:
Employees are not given the option to select a job and phase before clocking in to the kiosk (the kiosk setup assistant does not display).
Employees cannot change the job and phase from the Time Clock page (the Change Task button does not display).
- Select Save in the upper right of the Admin Settings page.