Open or Exit the Offline Time Clock Kiosk in the Mobile App
An FM Kiosk Admin must open the Offline Time Clock Kiosk on a device so that employees can clock in and out. After all hours have been entered for the day, the FM Kiosk Admin exits the Offline Kiosk so that hours can be reviewed and submitted.
Log in to the Field Management mobile app with
your FM Kiosk Admin login information.
Note: The Sync Pay Periods function will run automatically if no active pay periods are currently available in the mobile app.
- From the home page, tap the menu button in the upper left.
Select Offline Kiosk.
The Time Clock page opens.
- Enter your Employee Number to open the Offline Kiosk.
To exit the Offline Kiosk after all hours have
been entered for the day, select the gear icon in the
top left of the Time
- Enter your FM Kiosk Admin login information.
- Select the Exit Kiosk button to return to the home page in the mobile app.
- From the mobile app, you can review time collected for the day, make edits as needed, and submit time entries to the web portal. See Submit Time in the Field Management Mobile App for details.