The Crews feature allows users to add groups of employees to your Grid Timecard and Field Ticket.
- Crews are enabled on the Grid Timecard Settings
page per PR Group (Copy by
Crews.) by enabling the setting Enable Note: The Crews feature is only available in Field Management.
- Crews can be configured in Vista’s PR Crews or through the portal’s Manage
Note: Users are still restricted on who they have permission to enter (Approval Permissions Fields). If a crew contains employees that the crew users do not have permission to, those employees will not be added to the card. Users who have permission to create crews will only be able to add employees to their crew that they have permission to.
- To create crews in Vista go to . Each crew must be assigned a PR Group and Crew members.Crews can only be deleted in Vista.
- Other features on the PR Crews form, such as Earning Code Overrides, are not supported in the portal.
- To create crews in the portal go to
. On this page you will be able to edit existing crews and
create new crews.
- By default this page is only available to the Timecard Admin. If you would like some users to have permission to edit Crews they have permission to, create an Create Employee Groups with those users and assign it to portal setting User Group with Access to Manage Crews ( ). Users who create crews are automatically assigned permission to that crew.
- For users to be able to add Crews to their FM Grid Timecard or Field Ticket
Crews must be assigned in the Data Security page. Permission to this page is
restricted to the System and Security Admin.After you have configured Crews, users will be able to copy new lines (add a Row, then use Copy button) to their crews and / or add crews to the payroll section of the Field Ticket.