Configure Field Ticket Approval
Approval for Field Tickets is assigned on the JC Job Master/PM Projects in Vista.
In Vista, go to either the
. The logic for which reviewer group the portal will use for the
approval assignment is as follows:
Note: Your reviewers must be connected to the PR Employee through the VA User, see Set Up a Reviewer in Vista for help on checking this connection.
- If the Invoice Reviewer Group is filled in, and Timesheet is not filled in, the portal will use the Invoice reviewer group.
- If Timesheet and Invoice has a reviewer group assigned, the portal will use Timesheet Reviewer Group.
- In addition to the Reviewer Groups assigned on the Info Tab, you can
also use the Reviewers assigned on the Reviewers Tab. This will be
additive to the Invoice or Timesheet Reviewer group. The portal does not
look at the Reviewer Type.
- If you have reviewers assigned on the Reviewers tab that you do not want to include you can enable portal setting Ignore Reviewers on JC Job / PM Projects tab ( ).
If you have enabled Material Use or Progress
Entry on your Field Ticket, you will need to enable portal
setting Enable Field Ticket Approval ( ). This will allow those assigned to the Job in the JC Job Master
to be able to approve the ticket from the Field Ticket Dashboard ( ).
Note: Material Use and Progress Entry entered on a Field Ticket will not go into Vista unless the ticket is approved from the Field Ticket Dashboard.
To enable Emails to go to your approvers, letting them know they have something
to approve, go to
- To enable emails to go to your approvers for each Field Ticket that is submitted, activate Enable Active Notification on Submitted Timecards to Approvers.
- To enable one notification per day to approvers activate portal setting Enable Approval Reminder emails to managers. No more than 1 email is sent per reviewer within a 24 hour period.