Configure Field Ticket Approval
Approval for Field Tickets is assigned in JC Jobs/PM Projects in Vista.
In Vista, go to Info tab and find the
Reviewer Groups section. The logic for which reviewer
group the portal will use for the approval assignment is as follows:
. Select the
Note: Your reviewers must be connected to the PR Employee through the VA User, see Set Up a Reviewer in Vista for help on checking this connection.
- If the Invoice Reviewer Group is filled in, and Timesheet is not filled in, the portal will use the Invoice reviewer group.
- If Timesheet and Invoice has a reviewer group assigned, the portal will use Timesheet Reviewer Group.
- In addition to the Reviewer Groups assigned on the
Info Tab, you can also use the Reviewers assigned on the Reviewers Tab.
This will be additive to the Invoice or Timesheet Reviewer group. The
portal does not look at the Reviewer Type.
- If you have reviewers assigned on the Reviewers tab that you do not want to include you can enable portal setting Ignore Reviewers on JC Job / PM Projects tab ( ).
If you have enabled Material Use or Progress Entry on your Field
Ticket, you will need to enable portal setting Enable Field Ticket Approval
( ). This will allow those assigned to the Job in JC Jobs to be able
to approve the ticket from the Field Ticket Dashboard ( ).
Note: Material Use and Progress Entry entered on a Field Ticket will not go into Vista unless the ticket is approved from the Field Ticket Dashboard.
To enable Emails to go to your approvers, letting
them know they have something to approve, go to
- To enable emails to go to your approvers for each Field Ticket that is submitted, activate Enable Active Notification on Submitted Timecards to Approvers.
- To enable one notification per day to approvers activate portal setting Enable Approval Reminder emails to managers. No more than 1 email is sent per reviewer within a 24 hour period.