Approve Time as a Timecard Manager
The Timecard Approval page allows those assigned as Managers to review and approve timecards for those they are assigned.
- If you have items to approve there will be a red number next to Approval in your portal navigation bar. To review timecards pending your review, select .
- Select the Company and Pay Period of the users you want to review.
- If it is not already defaulted, select Unapproved Only from the Status drop-down to limit your view to only those timecards that you need to approve.
To search for a specific user, enter the user's
name in the Search
field. A Crew filter is available to managers with access to crews if
the Grid Timecard setting Enable Copy by Crew has been
Note: You may have time to approve in multiple payroll groups and/or pay periods.
Each employee is shown with a single summary line.
If an employee has multiple cards (their time is entered on multiple crew cards
or from the mobile app), you can select the employee to view a summary of each
Options on the grid allow you to do the following:
- To access the timecard itself, select View.
- To see the date the card was submitted or the date a card was approve (if reviewing approved time) select History.
- To see a full Job Line Summary, Hours by Earn Code,
Clock In / Clock Out Times, and hours allocated by day for all timecards
submitted select Review
and Approve All. To see only one template summary,
select Review &
Approve on the line for that template.
- If you approve, select Approve.
- If the timecard needs to be modified select Reject. When a Timecard is rejected, the timecard is unsubmitted and a notification may be sent to the user and/or the user who submitted the timecard depending on what is enabled in your portal.