Edit Time Clock Rows
From the Time Clock Dashboard, you can select to edit time clock rows, which allows you to update start and stop times, jobs, and phases, add notes, or delete the entry.
You must be a Timecard Admin or authorized approver to use this feature.
- Select .
Select a Company and Pay Period for the time clock
The list of pay periods is dependent on the selected company. Pay periods available to the Timecard Admin are based on permissions assigned in Admin Roles ( ).
To filter the list, you can do either of the
- Use the Search box to search for time clock entries by ChargeTo, Employee, or EmployeeName.
- Use the Quick Filter dropdown to see only Clocked In or Clocked Out employees.
- Select a line in the grid to expand that line and view details for the employee's clock activity.
To edit a time entry, select the icon for that row.
The Edit Time Clock Row pop-up window opens.
- Use the dropdowns for Job and Phase to update those fields. For SM, you can update the SM Work Order, Scope, and Pay Type.
- To update the employee's clock-in or clock-out time, enter the applicable time in either the Start Time or Stop Time fields using a four-digit clock format. For example: 08:00 am or 12:00 pm.
- Enter Break Hours as needed.
- To add a note to a time clock row, use the Notes field.
When you are finished, select Save.
Information is saved to PR Employee Daily Time in Vista.
- To delete a time clock row, select the Delete button. The system prompts you to confirm this action before the time clock row is deleted.