Review Employee Start and Stop Times
Use the Time Clock Dashboard to view employee start and stop times, total hours, and clock status by pay period, and modify time clock rows if necessary.
You must be a Timecard Admin or authorized approver to use this feature.
- Select .
Select a Company and Pay Period
for the time clock entries.
The list of pay periods is dependent on the selected company. Pay periods available to the Timecard Admin are based on permissions assigned in Admin Roles ( ).
The dashboard shows a list of employees with an
icon indicating their current clock status as either or . To filter the list, you can do either of the
- Use the Search box to search for time clock entries by ChargeTo, Employee, or EmployeeName.
- Use the Quick Filter drop-down to see only Clocked In or Clocked Out employees.
Select a line in the grid to expand that line and
view details for the employee's clock activity, including the following:
- Date of the clock activity
- Start Time
- Stop Time (clocked-out employees only)
- Total Hours (clocked-out employees only)
- Charge To (job)
To edit a time entry, select the icon for
The Edit Time Clock Row pop-up window opens where you can update a time entry, add notes, or delete the entry.
- If you have a Google Map API set up, you can select the icon to view clock-in / clock-out locations if GPS coordinates are associated with the start or stop times on a time clock sequence.
- If applicable, you can select the paperclip icon to view and download attachments related to the time clock or added to PR Employee Daily Time.