The Crews feature allows users to add groups of employees to your Grid Timecard and Field Ticket.
- Crews are enabled on the Grid Timecard Settings
page per PR Group (Enable Copy by
) by enabling the setting
Note: The Crews feature is only available in Field Management.
- Enable to add employees to the FM Grid Timecard based on crew assignments This setting adds a Crew dropdown on the FM Grid Timecard and allows multiple employees to be selected in the Employee dropdown menu. When a crew is selected, all employees in that crew are auto selected in the Employee filter.
- Crews can be configured in Vista’s PR Crews or through the portal’s Manage
- To create crews in Vista go to Note: Other features on the PR Crews form, such as Earning Code Overrides, are not supported in the portal.. Each crew must be assigned a PR Group and Crew
members.Crews can only be deleted in Vista.
- To create crews in the portal go to
. On this page you will be able to edit existing crews and
create new crews.
- By default this page is only available to the Timecard Admin. If you
would like some users to have permission to edit Crews they have
permission to, Create Employee Groups with those users and assign it to portal setting User Group
with Access to Manage Crews ( ). Users who create crews are automatically
assigned permission to that crew.Note: Users are still restricted on who they have permission to enter (Approval Permissions Fields). If a crew contains employees that the crew users do not have permission to, those employees will not be added to the card. Users who have permission to create crews will only be able to add employees to their crew that they have permission to.
- By default this page is only available to the Timecard Admin. If you would like some users to have permission to edit Crews they have permission to, Create Employee Groups with those users and assign it to portal setting User Group with Access to Manage Crews ( ). Users who create crews are automatically assigned permission to that crew.
- To create crews in Vista go to
- For users to be able to add Crews to their FM Grid Timecard or Field Ticket
Crews must be assigned in the Data Security page. Permission to this page is
restricted to the System and Security Admin.
After you have configured Crews, users will be able to copy new lines (add a Row, then use Copy button) to their crews and / or add crews to the payroll section of the Field Ticket.
- Filter the Data Type to Mobile & Web – Crews. On this page you will see all crews and can assign Employee Groups (Add Groups) or individual users (Add Employees) permission to your crews. For more detail on this page see Data Security Fields.