Reapply Temp Folder Permissions
If you receive errors about files not being found, you may need to reapply folder permissions in IIS.
- On the server where your portal is installed, open IIS Manager.
- Expand the server.
- Select Application Pools.
Locate the HRIM Application Pool, and
take note of the Application Pool Identity.
This is often either a custom account or the built-in Network Service or Application Pool Identity account.
- Expand Sites.
Right-click the HRIM site, and select
- On the Security tab, locate your Application Pool identity noted in step 4.
If you see your Application Pool Identity in the list:
- Select the identity.
- Select the Modify check box.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK until you return to IIS Manager.
If you do not see your Application Pool Identity in the list:
Tip: If Check Names does not identify the correct account, you may want to adjust the Location to the highest available option and try again.Note: If you are using the Application Pool Identity, type IIS AppPool\HRIM and click Check Names. Click OK and select the identity. Check the Modify check box, and click Apply. Then click OK until you return to IIS Manager.
- Click Add.
- In the new pop-up, enter the name of the Application Pool Identity.
- Click Check Names. If you are using a custom account, you will be prompted to enter the fully-qualified username (for example, KEYSTYLE\Mikhel or mikhel@keystyle) and password.
- Return to the portal and download the file that had been unavailable before you reapplied temp folder permissions.