Assign Approval Permissions
On the Approval Permissions page, System Admins and Security Admins can assign specific permissions for employee groups.
Watch the following video to learn how to assign approval permissions. For written instructions, see the steps below.
- Select .
In Give Permission To, select the group you are
assigning permission to.
For example, HR Managers.
Select a Permission Type.
For example, Can Approve Time Off Requests.
- In For This Group, choose the employee group to apply the permission to. For example, HR Specialists.
- Select Add to add the new permission assignment to the grid.
- To remove an assigned permission, select remove assignment for that line in the grid.
You can view or modify employee groups shown on
the Approval Permissions page:
- To review all employee groups, select the Manage Groups button in the upper right of the page.
- To review all approval permissions currently assigned, the groups or
individuals that those permissions apply to, and the permission type,
select the Export Approval Permissions button in
the upper right of the page.Note: On the Approval Permissions report, rows display as collapsed by default. Select the plus sign (+) to the left of a row to expand that row and view group membership details for each approval permission.
- To review a selected employee group, select the View or Edit button to the left of the employee group name in the grid.