Add a Payroll Company to the Portal
A PR company is created during installation. You can add more PR companies or exclude payroll groups from a PR company as needed.
- Select .
- Select General Configuration.
Use the setting PR Company and PR Groups to be included
in the Portal (semi-colon separated) to add PR companies or
exclude payroll groups as follows:
- To add a new PR company and all employees in that
- Type a semicolon (;) after an existing company number.
- Enter the new company number, excluding spaces (for example, 1;2;3).
- To exclude a payroll group from a PR company:
- Add a colon (:) after the PR company number.
- Add the payroll group to exclude. To exclude multiple payroll groups, insert a comma between each group number (for example, 1:1,2,3;2;3).
- To add a new PR company and all employees in that company:
Use the setting Set the currency type for each PRCo
(Example: 1:$,2:$) to indicate the currency to use for the new
PR company. Each company may be listed only once.
- For each new company, enter the company number followed by a colon and the currency icon (for example, 1:$).
- Add a semicolon (;) between each company:currency group (for example, 1:$;2:$).