Set Up a Named Login User as a System Admin
Named login users are System Admins who do not have a PR Employee profile in Vista.
- Select .
- Select the More button in the upper right.
- Select Setup Named Login Users.The Named Login Setup window opens.
- Select Add User.
- Enter the user name and password for the new
System Admin.This system admin will be able to reset the password after logging in.
- Select Add User.The system returns to the Named Login Setup window.
- Copy the link shown in the Login Page field, and send it
to the new System Admin.This URL is your portal URL with /Account/NamedLogin added. The named login user must have this link to be able to log in to your portal.