Vista Field Service
Vista Field Service is a mobile service solution that provides technicians with the information they need to complete their work for the day, and pushes work completed back to the office, all on their phone.
Key Features of Vista Field Service
- Mobile-friendly Work Order Dashboard, with real-time data pulled from Vista Service Management
- Form Template builder where you can create custom service tasks
- Serviceable items with history
- Labor, equipment, materials, and miscellaneous costs
- Mobile purchase orders
- Customer signature capture
- Notes and images
- User-defined fields for scopes, service items, and work orders
- Access to job time entry
- Offline capability
Before You Begin
In order to use Vista Field Service, you must have configured the Service Management module in Vista, and a System Admin must Configure Field Service in the portal. Then technicians can manage and complete work orders from the Work Order Dashboard.