About Viewpoint Help
Viewpoint Help is a new help website that gives you access to comprehensive product documentation from a single location, with quick links to content for individual applications.
Viewpoint Help includes content for multiple products in a single website, providing the following benefits:
- A single point of entry for Help content: help.viewpoint.com
- Dynamic search capability across Help content for multiple products and versions
- Ease in sharing and socializing Help articles
- Ability to print or create PDFs of individual Help articles or entire sections of content
Visit Viewpoint Help and click the banner to send us any feedback you have.
Access Help for Multiple Products and Versions
Switch from Help for one product to Help for another product directly from the Viewpoint Help website, without having to access separate links. On any Help article page, use the Explore Product Help drop-down to choose Help for a different product, or select filtering options that are available after you perform a search.
For versioned products only (for example, Vista), select the version drop-down field in the Contents heading to access different versions of Help.
Search and Filter Help Content
Enter a term or phrase in the Search field, and press Enter or select the magnifying glass. To focus your search even more, select one or more filter options under the Filter Results heading.
- In the Search field, enter Daily Logs, then press Enter.
- Under Filter Results, select the Product filter Viewpoint Team and the
Information Type filter Videos.Note: Currently, you can search across Help for many but not all Trimble Viewpoint products.
Print Help Articles or Create PDFs
- Print page to print or generate a PDF of a single Help article.
- Print page and subpages to print or create a PDF of an entire section of Help.
Link to Other Trimble Viewpoint Learning Resources
- Viewpoint Help delivers comprehensive instructions and videos on how to use a product, and describes enhancements and changes for each release.
- Viewpoint Academy provides extensive product training with role-based learning paths and certifications.
- Viewpoint Customer Portal offers troubleshooting and technical articles to help resolve specific issues within Trimble Viewpoint applications.
You can visit Viewpoint Help using one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome 78.0.3904.97+
- Firefox 73.0.1+
- Microsoft Edge 79+
- Safari 13.1+
For descriptions of known issues in Viewpoint Help, select Viewpoint_Help_Known_Issues.pdf.
If you experience an issue with Viewpoint Help and need assistance, or have a question about the site, you can contact the Information Experience team, and someone from the team will get back to you. Select here to contact us.
View the Status of Viewpoint Help
If you suspect a problem with a Viewpoint Help, you can check the Viewpoint Status site to view information about system availability, outages, or maintenance updates.