Change Passwords in Field Time Console
Users can change their own passwords using the Preferences window in Field Time Console.
- Must be at least 10 characters long
- Must contain at least one uppercase and lowercase letter
- Must include at least one special character and one number
- Must not be one of your previous six passwords
- Must not contain your account name
- Must not contain more than two consecutive characters from your full name
- Click Preferences (available on all tabs except Reporting and Administration).
- Under Advanced on the left side of the window, click Change Password....
- Create and confirm your new password.
- Click Change.