Add or Remove Field Time Modules
Add modules to Field Time applications, or turn off modules that are not in use.
- Click the Administration tab.
Select System Management in the left
- Choose System Modules
- In the System Modules grid, select the Active box for all modules to make available to users.
- If the module should integrate with your back office accounting system, select Backoffice Integrated
- Click Save .
In the left pane, select Data Management to verify that
you have activated the necessary data for the new module.
This includes entry codes, time types, and other codes relevant to the module.
- In the left pane, select Administrative Functions, and verify that companies, jobs, work orders, and other required data has been activated.
If you are using default entry codes, select the
Manage Resources tab, and click Preferences
in the toolbar.
- Click Select totals....
- In the Distribution Totals Setup window, select Include for any default entry codes to use for this module.