Update Field Time Configurations
Run the Field Time installation on your database server. After the installation, you will be prompted to configure the database server and application environments.
- Locate the
Field Time Setup.exefile that you downloaded from the Viewpoint Customer Portal.
- Run the
Field Time Setup.exefile on your Field Time database server.
- In the Field Time Setup - InstallShield Wizard, click Next.
- Click Install.The installation may take a few minutes.
- At the end of the installation, click Launch Field Time Setup in the InstallShield Wizard.
- Click Finish.The Viewpoint - Field Time Install Configuration Information screen appears, showing information previously entered.
- In the I know the backoffice SQL Credentials field, enter the back office SQL user name.
- Enter the Back Office Password and confirm it.
- Complete the remaining required fields.Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). Most of the information populates from the previous configuration. For field descriptions, see Environment Configuration Settings and MFM Application Configuration Settings.Note: To modify configuration settings at a later time, launch the configuration file from this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viewpoint Construction Software\MFM\Setup\VCS.MFM.Config.exe.
- Complete all other fields for which you have information.
- When you are finished, click Save.
If applicable, restart Citrix before allowing users to log on.