Add a Temporary Employee in Manage Resources
Set up temporary employees on the Manage Resources tab or in Resource Setup.
- Select the Manage Resources tab.
- Select an Entry Code Type, Resource Type (Employee), Resource Group, Payroll Group, and Period.
- Click Refresh .
- To ensure you have the latest information from the back office accounting system, select the Synchronize from Backoffice check box, and click Refresh .
- Review the list to verify the employee is not already available in the system.
- Click Add Resource at the top of the screen.
- In the Add Temporary Resource window, click Refresh .
- Click Add .
Enter details for the temporary employee,
including the following information:
- Resource No. (include TMP as a prefix. For example, TMP-1234)
- Description (Name)
- Type (Employee)
- PR Group (Payroll Group)
- The Temporary check box is selected for the employee by default.
- Click Save .