Set Up a New Environment in Enterprise Framework
Use Enterprise Framework to set up new application environments. Environment settings determine how Enterprise Framework and idClock manage and transfer data.
- Select the Products tab.
- In the Products list, locate the product that you want to set up a new environment for.
- In the Environments column, click Configure.
- To create a new environment with a blank configuration, click New Environment.
- To copy an existing environment's settings, click Copy for the applicable environment.
- Enter values for the configuration settings.
- To activate an environment, select the Active check box in the Environments grid at the top of the screen.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.