Manage System Settings in Field Time Console
The System Management menu allows Enterprise Administrators to define system and security settings for Field Time applications.
Access to System Management is restricted to users who are designated as Enterprise Administrators inEnterprise Framework. This menu does not display for other users.
- Add or remove Field Time modules; show or hide time entry fields; and create user-defined fields.
- Set conditions that allow system fields to be overridden during time entry.
- Create security roles that determine the features and fields users can access.
- Limit the data that syncs with your back office accounting system.
- Deploy new or changed reports following a Field Time Console upgrade.