Update Field Time Configurations
Run the Field Time installation on your database server. After the installation, you will be prompted to configure the database server and application environments.
Field Time Setup.exefile that you downloaded from the Viewpoint Customer Portal.
Field Time Setup.exefile on your Field Time database server.
- In the Field Time Setup - InstallShield Wizard, click Next.
The installation may take a few minutes.
- At the end of the installation, click Launch Field Time Setup in the InstallShield Wizard.
The Viewpoint - Field Time Install Configuration Information screen appears, showing information previously entered.
- In the I know the backoffice SQL Credentials field, enter the back office SQL user name.
- Enter the Back Office Password and confirm it.
Complete the remaining required fields.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). Most of the information populates from the previous configuration. For field descriptions, see Environment Configuration Settings and MFM Application Configuration Settings.Note: To modify configuration settings at a later time, launch the configuration file from this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viewpoint Construction Software\MFM\Setup\VCS.MFM.Config.exe.
- Complete all other fields for which you have information.
- When you are finished, click Save.
If applicable, restart Citrix before allowing users to log on.