Copy Time Entries
Copy time allocations from one period to another as a way to save time, particularly when job assignments and hours are similar.
- Click the Personal Entry or Manage Resources tab.
- Select criteria for the current pay period.
- Click Refresh to load the latest time entry records for the selected criteria.
- Click Clone .
- In the Clone Distributions window, choose the pay period for the time entries to copy.
- Select the Include Amounts check box to copy allocations with the values shown.
Choose how copied records will affect the current
- Append to Existing: Attaches previous allocations to the current time period.
- Overwrite Existing: Replaces current time entries with the allocations from the prior period.
- Click the Clone button.
- On the Manage Resources tab, edit hours or other fields as needed.
- Click Save .