Convert a Temporary Employee to Permanent
After Field Time Console syncs with the back office system, you can convert a temporary employee to a permanent employee.
- Select the Administration tab.
- Under Administrative Functions in the left pane, click Resource Setup.
- Click Refresh .
- To ensure you have the latest information from the back office accounting system, select the Synchronize from Backoffice check box, and click Refresh .
- Select the temporary employee's name in the grid, right-click, and choose Convert to permanent resource.
- In Resource Description Like, enter the employee's name or portion of the name, and click Refresh .
- Select the employee's name, and click Save to merge the temporary and permanent accounts.
- A message displays asking you to confirm that you want to convert the temporary employee to the permanent employee's account. If the information shown is correct, click Yes in this message.