Create or Change User Passwords in Enterprise Framework
Users must have a password in order to log in to Field Time Console. For non-Active Directory users, administrators can set up and change passwords in Enterprise Framework or Field Time Console. Active Directory users log in with their Microsoft Windows password.
- Must be at least 10 characters long
- Must contain at least one uppercase and lowercase letter
- Must include at least one special character and one number
- Must not be one of the user's previous six passwords
- Must not contain the user's account name
- Must not contain more than two consecutive characters from the user's full name
- Select the Users tab.
- In the fields shown, enter search criteria for the user. For example, the person's last name or employee number. You can also enter a portion of the person's name in the First Name Like or Last Name Like fields.
- Click Search.
- In the Users list, locate the person whose password you want to update, and click Edit.
- Enter the user's new Password.
- Click Save .