Approve Time Entered in Field Time Console
Use the Manage Resources tab to approve time entered in Field Time Console.
- Select the Manage Resources tab.
- Select an Entry Code Type (for example, H for Hours).
- For Resource Type, choose Employee or Equipment.
- Select a Resource Group. This is the group of employees whose time you want to approve.
- Select a Payroll Group.
- Choose a pay Period. The pay period determines which days of the week display in the time entry grid.
- Click Refresh to load the latest time entry records for the selected criteria.
- Click the [+] to the left of an employee's system ID (Resource No.) to expand the list of time entries for the pay period.
- If the time entries are accurate, select the Cost Approved or Payroll Approved check box in the header row. These check boxes display based on your system setup.
- To approve a group of entries at once, right-click in the grid, and select Cost Approve All Distributions or Payroll Approve All Distributions.
- Click Save .