Use the Rapid Entry Wizard
Use the Rapid Entry Wizard to enter hours for a group of employees in a single batch instead of one employee at a time.
- Click to open the Rapid Entry Wizard.
- Select a date or date range for the time entry.Click the calendar icon to the right of the date fields to select a date from the calendar.
- To include weekends in the hours entry, select the Include Weekends check box.
- For Resource Type, choose Employees or Equipment.
- Indicate whether you are entering time for a Resource or Resource Group.
- If you are entering time for a resource, choose
that person's name from the resource list. If you are entering time for a resource group, choose the group’s name.
- Enter the number of hours to distribute to the resource or employee group for each day in the date range.
- Choose defaults for the time type, entry code, company, job, and other items in the default distribution grid.
- Click Next.An expanded view of the first date in the date ranges displays in a new screen. Subsequent dates are shown below the expanded grid.
- Review the time entries for the first date in the date range. Edit time or defaults as appropriate.
- Scroll down to locate and expand the next date in the date range. Edit time or defaults as appropriate.
- Edit additional dates as needed.
- To make additional time entries for another date or date range, click Continue. Otherwise, click Finish to review entries on the Manage Resource tab.