Set Up Enrollment Groups
Time clocks typically have limits on the number of people who can access them. Associate time clocks with an enrollment group so that you do not exceed a clock's capacity.
- Select the Terminals tab.
In the upper left of the screen, select a time
clock to administer.
Devices must be activated on the Preferences tab in order to display in this list.Note: Android tablets do not set limits on users and do not require enrollment groups.
- To the right of the time clock field, choose Enrollment Groups from the drop-down.
Click Add Terminal Group to create
the enrollment group.
Enrollment groups are set as Active by default.
- Enter a name for the enrollment group in the Description field.
Click Add Terminal to add clock
information for the enrollment group.
Links to time clocks are set as Active by default.
- Enter a Description for the specific clock this group will access.
In the Connection field, enter the
IP address for that clock.
Each clock has its own IP address that your organization's IT department sets up. Contact your IT department if you are unsure of a clock's IP address.
- Click Save.
- Add more terminals as needed for this clock.