Create Security Roles in Enterprise Framework
Security roles allow you to set specific permissions for users. Users must be assigned to a security role in order to access Field Time Console or idClock features that are relevant to their job.
- Select the Products tab.
- Locate the product to which you want to add a security role.
- In the Roles column for that product, click Configure.
To review permissions for an existing role, click
the Role Name.
Permissions display in the lower part of the screen.
- To create a new security role, click New Role.
- Enter a Role Name and Description.
- Click Save.
- Click the Role Name you just created to display role permissions.
- Select the check box for each permission you want this role to have.
- Click Save .