Customize Field Time Modules
Use System Modules to activate and customize modules, fields, and forms across Field Time applications.
Modules include Job Cost and Payroll Units; Entry Codes and Entry Code Types; Payroll Groups and Pay Periods; Resources; Distribution Details; Craft Codes; Time Clocks; and others.
Enterprise Administrators (designated in Enterprise Framework) can customize Field Time applications as follows:
- Choose the modules to make available to users.
- Show or hide the fields that display for a module.
- Designate the modules to integrate with your back office accounting system.
- Customize field names in a module.
- Create user-defined fields and validation codes to include in distribution detail grids.