Assign Content Manager Role to an SSRS User
In order to upgrade the Field Time Reports application, the SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) user must be assigned a Content Manager role.
- Open the SQL Reporting Services Configuration Manager.
- Under Server in the left pane, click Report Manager URL.
Under the list of URLs in the middle of the
screen, click the link to the Field Time reports
server (starts with
- On the Home page for SQL Server Reporting Services, click Folder Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click New Role Assignment.
- In the list of Roles, select Content Manager.
- Click OK.