Enter Time for Employees
Use the Manage Resources tab to enter time for individual employees or employee groups based on a pay period.
- Click the Manage Resources tab.
- Select an Entry Code Type (for example, H for Hours).
- For Resource Type, choose Employee or Equipment.
- Select a Resource Group. This is the group of employees whose time you want to enter for a given pay period.
- Select a Payroll Group.
- Choose a pay Period. The pay period determines which days of the week display in the time entry grid.
- Click Refresh to load the latest time entry records for the selected criteria.
- Click an employee's name in the grid.
- Click Add Detail to expand the Detail grid lines.
- In the Detail grid, enter required information (for example, Company, Job, and Phase).
- Press [Tab] to advance through a grid row.
- Enter hours or units in the date fields.
- Click Save .