Create a Polling Schedule
Set up a polling schedule to have the system collect time clock records at regular intervals or at specific times of day.
- Select the Terminals tab.
In the upper left of the screen, select a device
Devices must be activated on the Preferences tab in order to display in this list.
To the right of the device field, choose
from the drop-down.
Devices must have a polling or enrollment group assigned to them before you can set a polling schedule.
- Click Schedules.
In the upper right of the screen, enter your
Login and Password.
Users must have proper security credentials to set up or delete a polling schedule.
- In the Schedules window, click Add.
- In the Type field, select Poll.
- Select the check boxes for the days of the week to poll the device.
For Run Type, select one of the following options:
- Interval: Allows you to poll clocks at regular time intervals throughout the day, such as every two hours.
- Specified Time: Allows you to poll a clock at a particular time of day.
- Click Save.