Clock Employees In or Out
Clock-in and clock-out times for employee groups are sent to Field Time Console and idClock automatically.
- On the Home screen, tap Group Clock In/Out.
At the top of the screen, select a resource group.
The system selects all members of the resource group by default.Tip: Tap None to deselect all resources and choose employees one by one. Tap Edit to add or remove resources from the group and sync these changes with the Field Time server.
If TimeClockMode is set to Simple for this environment, the group is clocked in or out, and no additional steps are needed. If TimeClockMode is set to Enhanced, continue with the following steps.
If you are clocking in employees, choose one of
the following options:
If this is a new assignment, select a Company, Job, and Phase.
- Resume Previous (if the group is continuing work on a job)
- New Assignment (if the group is starting work on a different job)
- No Assignment (if the group's work is unrelated to a job)
- If you are clocking out employees, select Leaving (End of Day).
- Tap Submit.