Create User-Defined Fields
Create custom fields for use across Field Time applications. A Viewpoint Professional Services consultant typically assists in setting up these customizations.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Select System Management in the left pane.
- Choose System Modules.
- In the System Modules grid, scroll to and select Distribution Detail.
- In the System Fields grid, scroll to and select a UDF field (user-defined field).
- Enter the field name in the Label column.
- Select the Show in UI box.
- Click Save .
Click the Manage Resources or Personal
Entry tab, and verify that the new validation code displays in
the time entry grid.
If the new code does not display, verify that you have selected the Show in UI box for the new code (see step 7).