View Forms Detailed Analysis
Create a report on forms that contain questions fields that the "Use for Analysis" option selected.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that the correct project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- In the Form Type field, select the type of form you want.
- In the Form Template field, select the form template you want.
- (Optional) Enter dates in the Start Date From and Start Date To fields to limit the search results by the date the forms were created.
- In the Items per Page field, select the maximum number
of forms you want to see per page.This field defaults to 25.
- Click Search.If needed, you can filter the data on individual fields. See Filter Fields in Analyze.
If needed, click on a column header to sort the information in that column. Click on the column header again to change the sort order.