View Forms Summary Using an Existing Layout
View a summary of the number of forms on projects in the business unit.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that the correct project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- In the Layout field, select the saved layout you want to view.
- Click Load.
- In the Display field, select the check box for each type
of information you want to see.
- Forms Count - This check box is selected by default.
- Tasks Count
- Include Inactive Projects
- Click Apply.If needed, you can filter the data on individual fields. See Filter Fields in Analyze.
If needed, click on a column header to sort the information in that column. Click on the column header again to change the sort order.