Add a Business Shortcut
You can add a business shortcut to make the forms you use most often available to be added to the shortcut menu for a project, saving you the time and hassle of having to navigate to them.
- In the
Current Business Is field, select the
business unit to which you want to add the
The shortcut type will be available in the current business unit and all business units below.
- Select .
- Click the Add button .
- If needed, do the following:
- In the Shortcut Name Contains field on the Add Shortcut window, enter part or all of the name of the form for which you want to create a shortcut.
- In the Form Template Type field, select the type of form for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Click Search.
- Select the check box for the form you want to make available to be a shortcut.Tip: You can select check boxes for more than one form here.
- Click the Add Shortcut button .
Once you add a business shortcut, you have to select the shortcut on the project to be able to use it.