Add a Form Type
You can add form types if the default form types do not meet your needs. The default types include permit forms, quality check forms, and safety, health, and environment (SHE) forms.
Form types are specific to a business unit. Once created, a form type cannot be changed or deleted.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that no project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- (Optional) Use the Search tab to find the template you want to modify.
- In the row of the form template you want to modify, select Edit.
- On the Template Details tab of the Edit Form Details & Permissions window, click next to the Form Type list.
- In the Form Type field on the Header window, enter a name for the form type.
- In the Visibility field, select an option to determine which users can see this form type. Business Unit and Below is selected by default. You can specify a business unit for your selection by clicking and selecting from a list.
- In the Owned By Business Unit field, determine who can edit and select this type. The current business unit displays by default. You can change this by clicking and selecting from a list.
- Click Save.
The new form type is added to the list.