Add a Question to a Form Template
Once you have created a form template in the business unit, you can insert single questions that can stand by themselves in the form template.
You must have already created a form template in the appropriate business unit, and the template has not been assigned to a project.
Review the requirements for the types of questions you want to include in your form, any sections you want to divide your form into, and any headings and labels you want to add.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that no project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- In the row for the template to which you want to add questions, click Design.
- In the Form Designer screen, click Insert Question.
In Question Title field on the Insert Question window, enter the
text of the question.
You do not need to end the text with a question mark.
(Optional) In the Question Advice field, enter text to
display on the device in smaller text under the Question Title.
You can write this in the form of a question with a question mark, or write explanatory text.
- In the Question Type field, select a type. See Question Type Fields for more information.
- Depending on the Question Type you selected, additional fields may display. See Question Type Additional Fields for more information. Select options as appropriate.
Do one of the following to save the question:
- Click Save to return to the Form Designer.
- Click Save & New to insert another question of the same question type.