Configure follow-up questions to Yes/No questions in a form
You can configure a Logical (Yes/No) question in a form template so that a Yes or No answer will enable a related group of questions.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that the correct project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- In the row for the form where you want to configure a Logical Question, click Design.
In the Form Designer, insert or navigate to a question of
the Logical question type (Yes/No). Make sure the
following options have NOT been selected:
- Add and Remove Form/Task Actions
- Default Answer
- Good Answer
- Make Default Answer Read Only
- Allow Multi Answer
- In the logical question, click Question Logic.
In the Add Question Logic window, select question
If you want Then select a question group To enable questions for a Yes answer In the If 'YES' then enable group field To enable questions for a No answer In the If 'NO' then enable group field
- Click Save.
A red asterisk displays to indicate that this logical question has Question Logic applied.