Create a Form Template
You can create a form template in a business unit. Later you will add questions to the template and then assign the form to a project.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that no project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- If desired, use the Search function to determine that the form you want to create does not already exist. If it does, you can stop here or edit the form.
- To add a new form, click the Add button .
- In the Add Form Details window, determine whether or not to base the form template on an existing template.
- If no, click No, Skip this Step.
- If yes, select a template in the grid, and click Next.
- In the Template Details tab, fill out the fields and configure the Form Options and Report Options. For details, see Template Details Fields.
- In the Visible Business Units area,
specify which business units can use this form template by selecting either
My Business Unit Only or
Business Unit and Below.
The Business Unit and
Belowoption is generally selected.
- If you selected Business Unit and Below, select a business unit in the business unit list.
- If the default value in the Business Owner list is incorrect, click another business unit to own this form template. Click Next.
- In the Permissions tab, select the check boxes for the rights you want to assign to a system role. See Permissions by Typically Assigned Roles for more details. Select the system role to which you want to assign the selected rights, and then click the Assign Form Template Right to System Role button. Repeat for additional roles.
- Click Close.