Use the Custom Variables Template
The custom variables template is designed to help you enter form variable columns quickly and efficiently. Your custom variable must already be created before using the template.
- From the Custom Variables page, select the Custom Variable Name in the left pane.
- In the right pane, select the Arrow pointing to the business unit for the variables.
- Select the Excel icon to download the template.
- Open the template. Make sure the column headings match the ones entered for the custom variable.
- Enter the custom variable information into the appropriate cells of the spreadsheet. Any column selected as a number in when setting up the custom variable must also be a number in the template.
- Save the template.
- In Field View, click the Up arrow in the business unit.
- Select Browse. Navigate to and select the template.
- Select Open, then click Import.Field View will display the success of the import or any errors.
- Select Close.