Assign a Distribution List to a Form at the Business Unit Level
You can assign a distribution list to workflow statuses within a form template at the business unit level. When the form template is assigned to any project, the form will include that distribution list. This is a list of people who receive an email with a PDF of a form when a workflow status has changed on the form.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that no project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- (Optional) In the Configure Form Templates screen, use the Search tab to find the form template to which you want to assign a distribution list. Enter criteria in the search fields, and click Search.
- In the grid, right-click on the form template, and click Distribution List.
- In the Distribution List window, in the Distribution List column, click , and then click Add Distribution List.
- In the Please select a status field on the Add Distribution Lists window, click one or more statuses to which you want to assign the distribution list, and click Close.
- (Optional) Use the Search field to find the distribution list you want to assign to the status, and click Search.
- In the Distribution List grid, select one or more distributions lists to assign. Click Save.
- Repeat steps 5 through 8 until all statuses have been assigned one or more distribution lists.
(Optional) Next to each status, select check boxes to send a PDF of the form to
- Notify Issued By Person
- Notify Issued By Organisation
- Notify Issued To Organization
- Click Close.